https://aspenwing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/350613344.jpg 606 1024 Aspenwing Bird & Animal Hospital https://aspenwing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/aspenwing-logo-lg-white-text-only-header.png Aspenwing Bird & Animal Hospital2015-03-31 18:55:002015-11-26 04:50:44Chicks, ducks and bunnies are not Easter Gifts
Learn more about these animals before purchasing for your child!
- Visit an animal shelter or farm so your child and you can learn about how to take care of these animals.
- Do you know that each year thousands of baby bunnies, ducks and chicks are born for Easter?
- Please consider adopting if you are still very interested in these animals as a life long pet.
- Reading about bunnies, duck and chicks will help your knowledge base.
- If you love animals so much why not make creative Easter art in honor of them.
- Giving stuffed animals and chocolate as Easter gifts.